Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Long Loooooong Journey

I mentioned in my first post that I knew this would be a long road.

However, I just realized how long it actually is going to be.

Not that I'm discouraged, I'm really not! I know that this time I will succeed. 
Even if it takes a long time. I guess with my optimism I hadn't truly thought about that "long road."

Ok, here's what happened.

A couple of nights ago I tried working out. Previous to that night I can't even remember the last time I had even attempted to work out. Anyway, I found a weekly list consisting of 8 or 10 daily exercises on Pinterest. The first thing on the list was 50 jumping jacks. I got to about 35 and had to stop. I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest. I took a minute and then finished the rest of the jumping jacks. I had pretty much the same experience through the rest of the list, and really didn't do a very good job with the last few. 

But I got through it. 

At the end there I was so out of breath and I felt sick to my stomach. That's when it hit me. This is going to be difficult. Very difficult. Much more difficult than I had originally anticipated. But I'm also sure of one other thing.

I won't give up. 

I WILL SUCCEED.

Even if it takes me a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment