Monday, April 28, 2014

Really Old Navy?!?!

Ok, so I enjoy shopping at Old Navy. 

But!

A couple of weeks ago I was looking for some new yoga pants. I couldn't decide if I should order from the regular line and get a XXL or go for the plus sized version. I went back and forth a few times, and ultimately decided to order the XXL, but as I was going back and forth I noticed something…


(Click on photo to go to oldnavy.com)

Can you spot it?!

And, no, I'm not talking about the fact that they raise the prices on all the plus sized clothing.

So, in case you have not yet noticed the difference. The "regular" sized yoga pants are called "Fold-Over" and the "plus sized" yoga pants are called "ROLL-OVER"

I find this insulting.

Now, I have more than just this issue with the Old Navy plus size clothing, but this just seems ridiculous. I feel like they are making a mockery of the idea of plus sized active clothing. 

But maybe I'm looking too much into it.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Wow :( thats ridiculous! Why can't they be "fold-over" as well?!

    ReplyDelete