Thursday, April 3, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #2

Sigh….

Stepped on the scale this morning. 

246

Only one pound lost this past week. Now, I'm not going to lie.

I'm disappointed.

I've been doing very well. I've been counting calories and writing down everything I eat in my food journal. My goal this past week was to be somewhere between 1300 and 1400 calories per day. Which I was able to do without much difficulty.  Now, I'm not sure if that's too many calories, but with the bit of research I did, that number seemed like a good place to start. I'm not giving up, of course. I plan to stick to that amount of calories for one more week, if I don't lose a bit more weight then I'll switch some things around. 

For now, I am reminding myself that even a small victory is a victory.

Better down than up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment