Thursday, April 10, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #3

First of all, I can't believe another week has flown by!!

As time has passed by, I must say the thought of pizza is starting to leave my brain (though not completely, of course).

Alright, but today was the weigh in.

So….

243.2!!!!

Almost 3 pounds down from last week.

It's small progress, but I am truly elated. I can't even remember the last time I was at this weight. I am so close to seeing 23-something. I just can't wait to have see that 3 between two numbers!!! 

Last week it really bothered me that I had only lost one pound. Then I looked at my weight loss goals, and it really put things back into perspective. Even though my weight loss is slow, seeing that I have already exceeded my end of April goal really brightened me back up. 

I'm just so excited. And best of all...

I feel proud of myself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment