Thursday, April 24, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #5

Drumroll please……..

I lost 2 more pounds!!!!!

You know what that means?!

I can now see a "3" between my weight number haha

At this morning's weigh in I came in at 238.4! Exactly 2 pounds downs from last week and I finally got into the 23something! 

So total lost in now at 25.6 pounds, which is another amazing number! Today was just a great weigh in day. I'm so thrilled with the progress I made, and every time I see the scale it just makes me want to work harder to obtain my goals. 

Of course, my first "goal" is still fairly far, but I know if I keep going I'll be there eventually! 

The part of all this that really amazes me is how happy I feel to actually get on the scale. Every week I can't wait for Wednesday just to weigh myself! I just feel happier all around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment