Thursday, May 22, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #9

First of all… I haven't posted anything since my last weigh in Wednesday. It's just been a busy few days. As I mentioned last week, I had a "mini" vacation which actually ended up getting extended. So, we were out of town most of the week. 

Ok, so let me be honest. I did go over on my calories most of the days we were on vacation. I did try to be conscious of what I was eating and I went on a few extra long walks. Most of the restaurants we went to had "low calorie" menu options, so it wasn't too difficult.

I was truly not looking forward to this Weigh In Wednesday as I really thought I would be gaining weight.

I'm so so so so so so so happy to report I actually lost weight this week!! 

Losing weight while of vacation!?!?!?!

I didn't think it was possible!!

Sooo, I weighed in at 227.6 which means…

I lost 1.2 pounds this week!

I know its not much, but hey a loss is a loss!

AND that brings my total to 36.4 pounds!!!!

It is so exciting to be in the 220s, I just can't get over it. I'm only 2.6 pound from my first weight goal of 225 pounds. I still haven't decided what my purchase "treat" is going to be, but I need to make up my mind soon! I really hope to meet my goal next week.

I'm going to push a bit extra to try to meet it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment