Thursday, May 15, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #8

Mini dance party time!!!!!

I lost 3.6 pounds this week!!!

I can't even believe it. I thought this would be a tough week because I went out of town this past weekend. I'm going out of town again tomorrow so I'm hoping next week will be a loss as well. For now, I am thrilled!!!!

This brings my weight to….

Drum Roll Please!!!

….



..

.

228.8!!!!!

I'm in the 220s!!!! It seems like it was just yesterday I was counting down hoping I would be in the 230s and now I'm seeing a "2" between my weight number!!!!

My total weight loss is now 

35.2 pounds!

I am just so happy and excited, seeing results like this is a breath of fresh air. I know this week was pretty exceptional and I don't expect every week to be like this, but this is amazing!!!

I'm only 3.8 pounds away from my first goal of 225!

This also means I now have less than 100 pounds to go, I'm in the double digits!!

DANCE PARTY!!! 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment