Thursday, May 29, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #10

Alright, time for a bit of excuses. 

It was a rough week. There has been a lot of unfortunate changes in my personal life recently. I've just been going through a tough time. I even took a few days off from work.

I needed a "brain break." 

So, I ate my feelings. Of course, I mean that in a silly way, but it's basically true. I ate way more than I should have the last few days.

So the verdict...

I'm happy I didn't GAIN weight.

but...

I only lost .4 pounds.

Not even half a pound lol

This brings my current weight to 227.2

I'm going to admit that I'm very disappointed, but at the same time I can't really be upset because I know exactly why I didn't lose much this week. 

I've done well the last 2 days, but I definitely need to buckle down again. I need to get to 225!!! I was really hoping I'd be at 225 by now. 

Overall, I'm still really happy with my progress, so I can't be too hard on myself. 

This is a journey, it's going to be a process. I know not every week will be great. In fact, I'm even expecting that some weeks I may gain weight. (Although, I really really REALLY hope I can avoid that.) So, I will keep on pushing. Even if I only lost a little this week, it was still a loss, and I am still so proud of myself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment