Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Meal Time Monday #3

So, I've been pretty busy recently, and have really enjoyed making things that are easy.

Ok, let's be honest.

I always like things that are easy.

I recently found Gorton's Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets and LOVE them!!

I take 2 or 3 fillets to work for lunch and make a side of steamed veggies. Something like green beans, broccoli, or asparagus. 

2 fish filets are 250 calories, and the veggies range from 20-35 calories or so for 100 grams.

Basically doesn't get easier than that. 

I also squeeze about half a lemon on the fillets, less than 10 calories.

In total, the meal (if I take 3 fillets) is around 415 calories!

So yummy. I've tried a couple of the other versions of the fillets but I haven't liked them quite as much as the plain ones.

Again, this is a super easy, no thought involved kind of meal.

Perfect for busy weeks, or if you just don't really feel like cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment