Thursday, June 26, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #14

I know, I know...

Worst blogger ever....

I have been so exhausted lately (working lots of extra hours at work) that I just completely forgot to write my weight loss update on Wednesday. But...

Better late than never!

Alright, well if you have added me on myfitnesspal (countdowntoprincess) then you already know, but here it is...

I lost 1.4 pounds this week!!

A small victory, but a victory none the less!

Bringing my total weight loss to 45.4 pounds!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

It is so amazing to think, and truly, I can't even believe I've lost so much. 

This week was one of the best weigh ins. 

I am now officially in the 2-teens!! I think the last time I weighed this was about 7 or more years ago. I didn't even weigh this for my wedding!!

My current weight is now 218.6!

218.6

Wow, this almost seems impossible. I can't believe I've come so far. I still have a long way to go, but I know I never ever EVER want to be in the 220s or 230s or 240s and so on ever again!


No comments:

Post a Comment