Wednesday, January 7, 2015

End of 2014 Update!!!

Eeeekk!!

I know it's been a long time. I'm sorry for not keeping up with the blog as I should have. I want to say thank you again to everyone for the amazing support. I'm getting to see so many peoples journey on myfitnesspal and its very exciting to see. If you haven't added me yet, my username is CountdownToPrincess. 

Let me try to pick up where I left off. I believe the last update I had given was in September... 

So, I basically lost no weight towards the end of the year. I, at some point, got all the way down to 207, but then managed to gain a few pounds. I'll be honest, I didn't even try to diet for most of November and December. To make things even worse I spent the last 2 weeks of the year visiting my family, which means I had lots of mom's cooking. So I gained weight. 

I ended the year weighing 216.2

21.2 pounds above my end of year goal.

Now, with all that said. I still lost 47.8 pounds in 2014!!

I must admit that I'm disappointed. Not so much that I didn't reach my goal, but I am disappointed I allowed myself to GAIN almost 10 pounds from my lowest weight of 207 (which happened sometime in October, I think). 

But like I've said many times, I have to keep thinking "big picture." 

This is the first time in probably a decade that I actually weighed less at the end of the year than when it first started, and that makes it all ok. That makes me feel so happy. I still managed to lose a lot of weight in less than a year. I know I'll reach my goal eventually, even if it takes a little longer than I had originally expected. 

For now, I'm back to counting calories and losing weight! I'll be sharing my 2015 goals soon. 

Below is the last picture of my 2014 weight loss goals in my Erin Condren Life Planner (you can get $10 off your first purchase when you sign up). Quite a few people have sent me messages that they will be or have already ordered a planner to make a page like mine. That's seriously so amazing to me. The idea that I could inspire anyone feels almost impossible, considering how long I've struggled with my weight. It's exciting to be able to share this experience. Let's keep inspiring each other!! 

Thank you for a great 2014!




2 comments:

  1. 47.8 pounds in a year is great! My goal for 2015 is to hit 200 pounds... Down 3 and 49 more to go this year. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found your blog! I love this idea! I started tracking my weight loss using my phone but having a visual like this would be very motivational. Congrats on your weight loss thus far!

    ReplyDelete