Thursday, August 28, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday # who knows... (I skipped a few!!)

Hello everyone!! Sorry for being MIA for a while. Soooo you're probably thinking I gave up and didn't continue on with my journey. 

No worries though, I'm still definitely on my journey! I've just had a few set backs. I have some great news and some not so great news to share. 

Let's just start with the weight. Last time I posted, which was almost 2 months ago!!! (crazy how fast time passes us by!), I weighed 218 pounds. 

My current weight is 213! 

Even though it's not much weight lost in almost 2 months, If you've been regularly reading my posts then you know what reaching 213 means...

I have now lost 50 pounds!!!!!

51 to be exact :)

As far as the not so good... I had gotten down to 210.8 about 2 or so weeks ago, but then I went on vacation. haha.

My husband and I went to an all inclusive resort in Cancun, and well the free drink and food calories added up pretty quickly!!!

But it's back to reality and back on track! I will start keeping this updated again :) I'm still on myfitnesspal, my username is countdowntoprincess, I will start tracking again as of today! If you're currently using the app, please add me, we can encourage each other along the way!!


3 comments:

  1. I will be adding you, my username is megsosu22!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be adding you as well curliegirlie is my username. YOU GOT THIS!! Keep up the hard work and determination!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stbled upon your blog via Pinterest. I hope your still going strong! I am starting at 250 myself

    ReplyDelete